Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

just an idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Club events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
more x 4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 19:02    Post subject: just an idea Reply with quote

how would you feel about events being cross posted on other forums,give you a chance to see other marques in action against cruisers(chance for a bit of micky taking  Wink  )
the ones i have in mind are;
www.pocuk.com
www.mdocuk.com
www.itocuk.com

edited to spare my blushes Embarassed
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 19:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

500SEC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 0:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes would like to see this. I would also like to know about events that don't involve a lot of mud and water, but where off road skills can be developed. I haven't yet seriously driven off road in this country, and am interested in finding events that cater to owners who don't want to damage their vehicles but who enjoy challenging terrain.

1986 Mercedes 500SEC
1996 TLC 4.2 GS TD
2006 Ford Falcon ute
Grimbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 17:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Idea, lot's of bad press on 4x4's so we all need to support the cause, and other club's. Try signing on as a Marshal at event's you meet a good bunch of likeminded guy's an girl's, and it's fun watching others get it right, or even better wrong!!. The AWDC and other clubs run comp saffari's etc , often the case that event's are lost due to people not wanting to help out, lets help each other, 4x4 is fun whatever the badge on the bonnet Very Happy
pcrouch666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was out this Sunday, 9th April, at an off-road course just being finished, and still on going construction / adjustment.

Its in Mid Wales and I know a few people who run it, and they use Defenders to teach people on an hourly basis off road skills and once you have completed a run they are interested in renting it out to serious trustworhty people, they don't want too many cars all on one day, but a few cars they would be interested in.

If you need to know more let me know and I will pass the details on to you. Great day out, we spent four hours there, 2in a 110 defender, and 2 in a Pinz(guer?).

Then for more fun we went green laning on a 14 mile lane over rocks, mud, water and forest tracks, this took four hours to complete what with our mates Mitsubushi Pajero Laughing getting grounded more than once, but the track has several levels of difficulty.

Great fun anyway.

Hope this is of interest to anyone...

Speak soon

Paul
rodger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul,

The day out in Mid Wales sounds really good. I'd be interested in the details.

Regards,
Rodger
BJ40 with HJ60 running gear
Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

More x 4.... I think it is a great idea  Very Happy
TonyS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 21:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, just to say we had a great weekend  just gone with Brooklyn Toyota. We had 6 brand new vehicles driving for two days,and a lot of inexperienced drivers,but NO damage at all,here at Lincomb. It would be ideal for a newcomer to drive off road,and learn(500 sec).
This weekend at lincomb is really quiet if anyone wants to come.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: