4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Off road gear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hake1984

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:40    Post subject: Off road gear Reply with quote

Hi iv got a 1998 toyota landcruiser Colorado auto iv put some bfg muds on her and im so impressed. Iv replaced the missing switches and need to sort diff lock i think as it just flashes red so i dont thing it engages. Im after suspension and body lift can anybody point me in the right direction for landcruiser parts thankyou paul
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

russell.huffer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 17:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not know about your model, but if my difflock flashes red it is because i am in high range and it will not difflock in high range, i put it into low then selct diff lock and it flashes yellow until it locks, but the 150 may be different to yours.

Kind regards

Russell.
diggerdave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

For stuff: Milners, Roughtrax, and Pedders do the springs and shocks (you'll have to find a Pedder's stockist). More budget-priced stockists are Japanese 4x4 spares and KSInternational, but not sure if they do lifting kit. There are plenty of posts on this subject, so have a good search of the forum. A 2" suspension lift is straightforward and hassle-free.

For the red flashing light, as stated above, the rear diff will only lock in low range. If it still flashes then it is more than likely that your rear locker has disintegrated. See many, many, many posts on this forum and other forums about what's involved in changing it. It is nice to have, but I green-laned for years without one until I finally got around to changing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: