All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

New FJ40

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gus2010

Location: Vehicle is in Scotland, I visit it once a year from Australiark Saudi, soon Australia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:14    Post subject: New FJ40 Reply with quote

Just got this.  Less than 500km since rebuild.  Guy I bought it from spent 5 years on it.  Very harsh ride though, compared to my LJ70.  Engine and transmission were rebuilt.  Body bead blasted and total respray and retrim inside.  Resprayed in a BMW blue.  Massive stereo and new Best-top.  

Bit tricked out to go hard offroading with.  

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Moses

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice, I've allways wanted one Laughing
I have seen the before on the net but I first saw one close up last year when a Frank from Sahara Travel was driving a yellow one with our group across Libya / Ubari Desert.
As good looking as that one is, I would want to get it muddy though. Laughing  Laughing  Shocked  Wink

trev
Sat Nav Free Zone
Farmer_Fred

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 13:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice wheels you've got there!
mbw13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

bloody beautiful mate  Very Happy

Mike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: