NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Just got my 05 back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pumairl
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:18    Post subject: Just got my 05 back Reply with quote

Walking down the aisle of a plane after a transatlantic flight to turn on my phone and got a call that the in law had just rolled my LC on her way up to collect us on black ice. After politely saying "I'll call you back" and looking for a quiet place to "lose it", I eventually got home to see it sitting in my drive .
[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Pete\My Documents\pictures\landcruiser crash jan 08\HPIM0693[/img]
[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Pete\My Documents\pictures\landcruiser crash jan 08\HPIM0697[/img]
[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Pete\My Documents\pictures\landcruiser crash jan 08\HPIM0701[/img]
[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Pete\My Documents\pictures\landcruiser crash jan 08\HPIM0703[/img]

Well it did spin in the road over a ditch and went down a 15 ft embarkment, rolled onto the roof and rolled back off of it and drove another 100km back to my house. So spent *cough cough*  Mad  getting it fixed (don't ask about if insurance covered it). If nothing else if she had been driving her own passat when she went off the road, doubt if she would have walked let alone driven away from it. Best thing i ever bought was that LC, sure as hell put all my belief back into being the right thing to buy, as soon having kids of my own.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

uk_vette
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pumairl,

Upload your photos to "photobucket.com"

Then post the link.

We can't see them otherwise.

Graham
Pumairl
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, the system won't let me upload the links as i have too few posts posted (anti-spam protection).

Anyone wishing to view them, go to photobucket and search for user name "pumairlie" and the pics are there then.
Didn't have cam with me when they removed the outer roof from the 4x4 when it was in the garage.

Pete
andy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres some .

Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
marlot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: