4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

FJ40's in SE England?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 40 Series Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jondoel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 13:00    Post subject: FJ40's in SE England? Reply with quote

Anyone any idea how many running (or not I suppose) 40's or 45's there are in SE England?

If you have one post a reply to this email. Who knows , if there are enough of us we could arrange a to peer into each others engine bays, swap parts etc etc.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 13:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know of one 45 that I saw in the East Grinstead area about 6 months ago, and that's it.
Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
rodger

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 14:02    Post subject: 40s Reply with quote

I reckon it would be better to try and find out how many 40s there are in the uk. The SE may just be too small (yea I know, the whole world revolves around London!). Originally Toyota imported 2500 45s but, as far as I'm aware, no 40s. I know of a 40 near Bedford, 2 in Staffordshire, and several others but none in the SEast.

Rodger
Bj40 with HJ60 running gear
Matt the sign

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have probably the most awsome FJ40 in the country ..... and its For Sale !

I cant post any pictures as I havent been on this forum for long enough, but by all means give me a ring if you are interested in buying, quick spec:

1967 FJ40, imported from California in 2005 where it underwent a ground up restoration and 'modification' process.

5.0l V8 Chevy Camaro engine ... really looks like a factory install !

Disc brakes allround, power steering, full internal cage, 35/14.5/15 Pitbull Rockers on Alloys, etc etc etc !

£8000.00 ovno

Based in Sussex

Matt 07753 933 121
Teknys

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any 40 series Land Cruisers are imports, Toyoat GB only imported 1  40 series which they used as a towing vehicle around 1980. originally painted white then repainted light grey for a film shoot.
tonyo1234567

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 18:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi  its  tony i have got 2 40 1 is a fj40 with 2H engine and box and 1 is a fj 45 pick-up with the 3B engine box and a 70 pick -up bed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 40 Series Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: