4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Great Site! I think I must be one of the first to join.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simonjz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:35    Post subject: Great Site! I think I must be one of the first to join. Reply with quote

OK. I did a search for 'Toyota Landcruiser Club', and this site popped up. Is this site new, as I can only see 6 users???

Never mind, there will soon be 12 as I spread the word to all my friends who have LC's. Hopefuly we can get some technical chat out the users. I have had LC's for 3 years, and at the moment have an Amazon 4.2TD VX.

The more the word spreads about this site, the better it will become.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

tlocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 13:43    Post subject: Re: Great Site! I think I must be one of the first to join. Reply with quote

simonjz wrote:
OK. I did a search for 'Toyota Landcruiser Club', and this site popped up. Is this site new, as I can only see 6 users???

Never mind, there will soon be 12 as I spread the word to all my friends who have LC's. Hopefuly we can get some technical chat out the users. I have had LC's for 3 years, and at the moment have an Amazon 4.2TD VX.

The more the word spreads about this site, the better it will become.

Hi Simon,

yes, the site is quite new ... it was created at the end of April this year with a view to filling a gap in the support/club market for the Landcruiser community.

Hopefully, as club awareness increases, the forums and chatroom will develop and mature to become the main port of call for all Landcruiser owners.

I will welcome any input / suggestions on club developments and hope to be able to produce a vibrant and useful community.

Speak soon,

Simon Smile

Simmo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 23:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on my third Landcruiser the first one I bought was a 4.2gs that had done 17500 miles when I bought it. When I sold it had done 185000 except for tyres and an exhaust, pads it was trouble free. Then I bought a 4.2vx this was eight months old and had 4.500 miles when I sold this one it had 160000 faults similar to my old gs. My present one is a 2001 4.2td vx Amazon I bought this one brand new with only 63 miles on the clock. I personaly think the older 80 models are better but do less the the gallon.

I had a shock yesterday it went in for its service they rang me up and told me that the front bottom ball joints had excess free play at a cost of £765.00 fitted but as it was still under warrenty free of charge. Then two hours later they rang again and told me that they had made a mistake it wasn't my car that needed the ball joints. Yes they have front drive shafts and not a live axle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: