NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Slindon off road day, Me 'n' Tommo

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gilghana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperatezulu wrote:
Holy smoke, that price brought a tear to my eye until I saw it was for 4!! The tyres look insane though Twisted Evil

I reckon the tyres will fit - certainly will with a lift but you will need to switch over to your cruiser rims or a spare set. Those rims won't fit - look like LR 5 stud and cruisers are 6 stud.

Cheers,

The following are 5 stud landcruisers: post '98 or so....
71, 76, 78, 79, 100, 105 and probably a few others.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Desperatezulu
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Gil, my mistake  Embarassed  I should have said 80 series cruisers are 6 stud!

Do LR rims have the same PCD and offset as those 5 stud cruiser models you listed? It would certainly make life much simpler if they are all the same but I imagine that they probably are not...

Cheers,

'98 LC80 4.2TD VX 24v
suvsteve
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 20:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found khumo (prob spelt wrong) 50/50 at's a good mix for road offroad and money but now have two sets of wheels insa turbo' muds and hp wrangler goodyear's
for road i think 2 set's are realy the best way forward Wink

you have only one life, enjoy.
gilghana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andrew - I've often wondered it myself, but never found the enthusiasm to try a LR wheel on a LC.  I suspect you are right that they are not the same... that would just be far too sensible! Confused

Desperatezulu wrote:
Sorry, Gil, my mistake  Embarassed  I should have said 80 series cruisers are 6 stud!

Do LR rims have the same PCD and offset as those 5 stud cruiser models you listed? It would certainly make life much simpler if they are all the same but I imagine that they probably are not...

Cheers,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: