4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rear seat DVD screens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> ICE , Radios and Sat-Navs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
archy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 14:15    Post subject: Rear seat DVD screens Reply with quote

Hi
I have an 06 LC5 and would like to get some DVD screen fitted to the seats headrests.

Can anyone recommend which DVD system I should get and also anyone who locally can fit them.

A rough Idea of cost would be helpful

thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 14:15    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

evansw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought 2 rear headrest dvd screens from 3wise monkeys and also bought stanchion mounts so they sit on the mount, which is much better than having them strapped to your headrest. Also I suggest getting the ones with wireless headsets so you dont mess around with wires all over the place.

Here's the link - http://www.3wisemonkeys.co.uk/products.jsp?cat=1
archy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:27    Post subject: dvd screens Reply with quote

evansw thanks

Which model did you get asI don't know where to start.

thanks
evansw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a couple of bundled packages on there, which include wireless headphones and vary in size, so depends what you are after.  I had SDV685AM wireless (8.5 inch screen player x2 and added 2 stanchion mounts, so cost something like £240.  The one I had will only play the same movie on both screens as the second screen is only a slave screen.  Fine for my kids, as they are happy to watch the same films. You can pay a bit more though and get the 2 screens which will play independantly so you can watch different movies on each screen.  

Hope that helps?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> ICE , Radios and Sat-Navs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: