Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Cheap turbo's on flea bay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General non-technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grimbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 22:21    Post subject: Cheap turbo's on flea bay Reply with quote

Anyone brought a turbo from the lot on e bay? , they claim to be brand new genuine turbos , seller is supposed to be in the USA , but seems to be a few clues that suggest China . Listed at £275.00 including free delivery , at that price cheaper than I can get my own rebuilt . Have to say nothing wrong with my turbo at the moment , just  at that price I may get one in stock.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 22:21    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

leon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

linky !  Wink

may be telling you how to suck egg's here but google them,there company,the name of the turbo's etc etc if any one any were has wined on a forum or any thing about them google with catch them out ....realy worth a try  even google there phone number you would be amazed ....was once goign to buy a dog on line googled the guys mobi number terned out he had 70 differnt dogs for sale on differnt web site's and the number was south african based  Shocked
2009 pug boy
2010 pug girl
         ^ dogs Smile
andy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a write up from a guy that fitted a chinese   TURBO
Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
Supra,Sean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just add that our turbo on the Lc80 is a CT26 Now the standard Turbo on my Toyota supra is a CT26 I have 2 spares lol but my point being is that a modification to the supra is upgrade the turbo so we end up with spare CT26's now the difference is only that the exhaust side is at a 90 deg angle to the LC exhaust side will post pic's as soon as Photobucket is back up lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General non-technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: