Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

In praise of Allisport

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers / Service Providers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rrdoctor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 21:25    Post subject: In praise of Allisport Reply with quote

had my landcruiser 4.2td done today with their intercooler package

WOW  what a difference,great guy,very reasonable compared to other so called experts,this guy knows what he is doing Very Happy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 21:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Grimbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know, can you post any pics of the intercooler etc, as fitted to your car ?  I'm interested in doing the same thing but most "kits" mean cutting inlet manifold, front panel etc, so it would be very difficult to return it to stock again if I sold it.
rrdoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry dont know how to post pictures,send me youre email address and i can send them then,the only part that would need to be bought again to return to standar is the inlet manifold section,the one with turbo written on it and that costs £82 from toyota,but you could us the one from a naturally aspirated diesel one  but that is £104
bradderz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
only just seen this thread, what was the cost of the intercooler package. I take it they fitted.
Cheers
Roger
rrdoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 21:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes they fitted and only took a day there at 8.30 finished by 4.30
as far as i can remember it was half the cost of the jeremy fearn one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers / Service Providers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: