4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rear Door Mounted Trek-Table

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Landcrusher
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say WW, that sounds idyllic. All you need now is a lake, canoe and a long line. Damn that Ray Mears. Lucky s**.

If you recall, Ray had a folding grill made in SA on one of his trips. It's on my list to make one. Got some mesh standing by. Stick it over your fire and you can grill or have pan etc.

Right, that's it. Off to fire up the BBQ and get some steak on.

LC
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 13:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

garystockton
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 19:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave away a braai-grid that had folding legs (silly me).  Fitted under the roof-rack on the 80, in a set of L - shaped runners, so was always to hand.  Now have two triangular collapsible trivet-type stands that can support the grid or the pot(s) so quite versatile.  Will take some pics for you.  I see Mears uses these too - so they must be good, hey  Wink

Might get SWMBO to stick some more in her suit-case on the way back - oh, wait a minute - that'll be too full of other stuff  Crying or Very sad

Oh well - I'll stick up a pick, and you can fab. your own now that you're such a dab hand with the welder  Laughing

BTW - wors (sausage) was great!!  Laughing  Laughing
Landcrusher
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went for table build this weekend. Got so far and then it all came unglued. The door would not shut against the new internal drawer system. Abandoned the idea. I didn't really need one, I just fancied one. I did find some nice door magnets that you let into the table and backing so the the table is held shut without fasteners etc. There were neat.

Oh well. It was never going to look as good as BigSi's.

I was going to use the rear wash bottle to feed a tap with an override button on the washer motor. The plan was to cut a hole in the table and put a bowl in there. I would have put a power point in too and a light over the top.
BigSi
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give it time Landcrusher, Im sure you will start thinking about building a rear table again! Laughing   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: