2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

radio fascia adaptor for 2004 LC4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> ICE , Radios and Sat-Navs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimsmith93

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 14:37    Post subject: radio fascia adaptor for 2004 LC4 Reply with quote

I've just returned from Halfords. Sad

This is the second time they have attempted (and failed) to fit a standard DIN sized unit to replace my factory radio. In all they have ordered 4 different fascia units, none of which seems to do the job. Does anybody know where I can get a facia adaptor to fit my 2004 LC4? (I think it's a 120 series, but I've never heard that term before.)

One or two of the threads mentioned a RAV4 adaptor. Surely there is a LandCruiser specific one? Will the RAV4 adaptor need any surgery before fitting?

Thanks in advance, Jim
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 14:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Landcrusher
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 16:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used the RAV 4 one and it worked a treat. It's posted on here. Didn't need any surgery. Very straight forward and it looked good for the 2 years that I had it.

C
jimsmith93

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, RAV 4 adaptor ordered.
Landcrusher
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

The right one I hope. There are several. I'm sure that in my post a while back I put the precise details in. In needs to be the flat one.

C
jimsmith93

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 19:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered the Autoleads FP 11-03 from caraudiosecurity
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> ICE , Radios and Sat-Navs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: