All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

100 series mp3 input question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> ICE , Radios and Sat-Navs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 23:49    Post subject: 100 series mp3 input question Reply with quote

Hey all,

Got a 100 series with the usual touch screen sat nav type stereo etc. I have an iPhone and would obviously like to be able to play my music through my stereo. Does anyone know how I can connect my iPhone to the stereo to do this? There appears to be no usual mp3 input socket but I assume there must be one somewhere as it is just a standard phono-in. Can anyone help?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 23:49    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

RADIOTWO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:27    Post subject: Re: 100 series mp3 input question Reply with quote

Adam wrote:
Hey all,

Got a 100 series with the usual touch screen sat nav type stereo etc. I have an iPhone and would obviously like to be able to play my music through my stereo. Does anyone know how I can connect my iPhone to the stereo to do this? There appears to be no usual mp3 input socket but I assume there must be one somewhere as it is just a standard phono-in. Can anyone help?

Hi Adam

You don't say what year, but sounds like a late model, does yours not have three phono sockets at the side of the rear radio ?

if so you could poss use these !

Radiotwo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> ICE , Radios and Sat-Navs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: