Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

neilgrey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Rate the Seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brett

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:19    Post subject: neilgrey Reply with quote

Bought a top tailgate from Neil, Very good condition plus he delivered it.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy again from him.

20011 VDJ 200
1995 HDJ80 GS, 1HD-FT
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:19    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Gavlad
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

You *beep* - I wanted that!!!

Wink
Brett

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 18:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha!

Too Slow old chap  Laughing

I've got another one I bought from Stef but it's not so good as the one I just bought, I'll also have the one off my 95 for sale soon once the other one is painted & fitted.

20011 VDJ 200
1995 HDJ80 GS, 1HD-FT
Gavlad
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, he who hesitates...  Doesn't get the rear door...  DOH!!!

What state are the others you have in then Brett?  Bob some photo's up.  If they're better than mine, I may have one from you...

Mines not too bad but its on its way - if I got a second one in need of a bit of fettling, I could fix that then swap them over as & when...

Bonne vivanche
Brett

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gav,

The original one on my truck is completely straight, no dings or dents but has a small area of rust around the lock.

The one I bought from Stef looks good at a casual glance but has been filled & there is some damage inside at the top where the rubber seals the glass in place.

I probably won't get a chance to do photo's till next week as I'm due offshore for a few days in the morning.

20011 VDJ 200
1995 HDJ80 GS, 1HD-FT
Gavlad
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Brett - I'm sure my door will last another few days before dissolving completely Wink

Have a safe trip offshore - how far/where do you go?  My father in law used to work on the gas rigs in the Irish Sea off Blackpool, retired about a year since now...  He was very badly affected when that chopper went down with all hands by his rig...
Brett

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gav,

I'm currently working in the Southern North Sea right on the cusp of UK/Dutch waters, although I've worked all over the place in the past, Qatar, Libya etc.

20011 VDJ 200
1995 HDJ80 GS, 1HD-FT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Rate the Seller All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: