Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  TLOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD

Photos - Bristol off road centre - 01/04/07

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Events reviews, write-ups and photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
24Seven
*****


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 734
Location: Poole, Dorset

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this picture tells the story best  Laughing

Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
Google
Sponsor





PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 19:58    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!


Back to top
redneck
*


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 31
Location: Weymouth, Dorset

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOADS OF PICTURES

Gemma Askham the Deputy Editor of Total Off Road magazine has very kindly sent me all of the pictures that she took of the "April fool around day" all 110 of them  Shocked

I have uploaded them to photobucket  Very Happy click here
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website
24Seven
*****


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 734
Location: Poole, Dorset

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

redneck wrote:
LOADS OF PICTURES

Gemma Askham the Deputy Editor of Total Off Road magazine has very kindly sent me all of the pictures that she took of the "April fool around day" all 110 of them  Shocked

I have uploaded them to photobucket  Very Happy click here



Good stuff Mike  Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
24Seven
*****


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 734
Location: Poole, Dorset

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a blast from the past, it was a very funny day with everyone sliding about and getting stuck  Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
redneck
*


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 31
Location: Weymouth, Dorset

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

24Seven wrote:
That's a blast from the past, it was a very funny day with everyone sliding about and getting stuck  Laughing


I must say i was surprised to see a reply to this thread  Shocked  this event was three years ago  Shocked
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website
24Seven
*****


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 734
Location: Poole, Dorset

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

redneck wrote:
24Seven wrote:
That's a blast from the past, it was a very funny day with everyone sliding about and getting stuck  Laughing


I must say i was surprised to see a reply to this thread  Shocked  this event was three years ago  Shocked


Long time no speak, I hope you're doing fine Mike  Smile

Simon has done some tidying up and this thread popped up, it was a very funny day though I'm still grining now thinking back  Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message
redneck
*


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 31
Location: Weymouth, Dorset

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

24Seven wrote:
redneck wrote:
24Seven wrote:
That's a blast from the past, it was a very funny day with everyone sliding about and getting stuck  Laughing


I must say i was surprised to see a reply to this thread  Shocked  this event was three years ago  Shocked


Long time no speak, I hope you're doing fine Mike  Smile

Simon has done some tidying up and this thread popped up, it was a very funny day though I'm still grining now thinking back  Very Happy


PM sent  Wink
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Events reviews, write-ups and photos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


All contents © Hobson's Choice IT Solutions Ltd 1997 on
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group