Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

SVS, Ashley Heath, Dorset

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Garages / Servicing Agents / Mechanics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate SVS
Amazing - really pleased all round!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Very good
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Average
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Below par
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never again!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

tlocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:32    Post subject: SVS, Ashley Heath, Dorset Reply with quote

Please rate this servicing agent based on your overall impression of your dealings with them. Consider the customer servce, price and quality of the work on your car.

SVS vehicle services - Prop, Steve
Unit 86, Condor Close
Woolsbridge Industrial Estate
Three Legged Cross ( 2 mins from ringwood )
Wimborne
BH21 6SU
01202 821222

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:32    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Tractionman

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 22:09    Post subject: Garages/servicing agents Reply with quote

Used them a few years back, did a good job, know what they are doing and specialize in japanese imports, BUT...after i had paid, i found it was smothered in grease inside and out, almost everywhere i looked and everthing i touched. Good job i left the seat covers on which stop the seats getting grubby from my work. Had to remove straight away and take home and wash,+ plus degrease everything in sight - not easy on velour!! Should have said something at the time i suppose, but i was livid and just wanted to leave! Apparently they had been looking for any shims that may be with the vehicle when they re-assembled both front hubs after doing full bearing and seal replacement, being unsuccessful they supplied new.
They could have just phoned and asked, simple!! As i said, a good job but a p**s poor way to leave a vehicle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Garages / Servicing Agents / Mechanics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: