Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Long Weekend trip to Iceland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arctic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 13:54    Post subject: Long Weekend trip to Iceland Reply with quote

Just returned from another trip to iceland where we went to several places up in the Highlands with our two 44" modified trucks. The trip was just too hectic, though we managed to go to Thorsmork, Landmannalauger/Hrafnittnusker, Gullfoss and Geyser…. The river crossings are always an interesting challenge.

Weather was really good too.

It was amazing to go up to the glacier at Gigjokull, which is where the Eyjfjallajokul volcano caused a massive flood, which destryed the glacial logoon, and filled it with 150 metres of sand rocks and gravel, it was so different from just 3 months ago, and in some way a bit scary...as it could happen again.

It would be really good to put some photos up...but your forum is still stopping me..and I am getting no response from your Admin...

Mike
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 13:54    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

24Seven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 18:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mike.

I would love to see the photos are they posted on any other forum or website?

As far as I know, when you can post photos is based on the time registered and the post numbers of a person.

Now I'm sure you have met the first condition, so it's just a matter of a few more posts hopefully  Very Happy
arctic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 21:38    Post subject: Web page Reply with quote

www.dreki.no
24Seven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 21:53    Post subject: Re: Web page Reply with quote

arctic wrote:
www.dreki.no

Thanks Mike, I will have a good look around your site.

I have been to Morocco for the past two years for two four week trips and was considering Norway for next years trip.
arctic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 21:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a few photos from our trip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: