NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Fitted Genuine Toyota Dog Guard

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Bodywork / accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garystockton
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought mine from Toyota Direct Parts (go here).  Paid £177 for the dog-guard, vs the £250+ that Mr T wanted, delivered in 3 days via DHL (included in the price).  The handling of the package was atrocious - it arrived ripped open and the 'shrink-wrap' fittings package was also ripped  Shocked   That takes some doing!!

Anyway, the unit seems undamaged, so will be being fitted tomorrow early-ish!  The first part of my home-brewed packing system takes shape  Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 16:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Scubadec
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagerly looking forward to the pictures Gary.
fast but dim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 21:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too.  Very Happy
Scubadec
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 19:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any luck Gary?
garystockton
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, guys, the world caught up with me, and had to attend to family stuff!!  But I'll get to it asap!  Laughing  But probably not for a while - off to Isle of Skye next weekend, and working all the following, so maybe the last weekend of Feb  Crying or Very sad
Scubadec
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any luck since Gary?
garystockton
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep all sorted now...
Scubadec
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any pics so Gary?
WalrusOne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 13:43    Post subject: Re: Original/Genuine Toyota Amazon 98-02 wire mesh Dog Guard Reply with quote

WalrusOne wrote:
Hi,
If anyone is still interested I have a Genuine Toyota Wire mesh dog guard for sale, It came off my X reg VX Amazon and is in really good condition, no scratches,bends or dents in it.

I'm looking for £75 for it. Collection from either Maidenhead, Berkshire or Didcot in Oxfordshire.

I have pictues to email if anyone wants.

Gary

Just to say this is now sold
Bob41

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 21:40    Post subject: Genuine Toyota dog guard for sale Reply with quote

Hi folks,
I've just joined the forum and notice there is interest in dog guards. I bought one from a Toyota dealer to fit into my LC4 when I bought it, but only used it a couple of times. Found didn't really need it and so its been in my garage covered with a blanket. Was going to put on e bay at the weekend for £120 + P&P but if anyone is interested, let me know. I have a couple of pics of it and step by step instructions of how to fit it!
Part number:  GBNGA-4G150-02
Model code:  KDJ 120
I think it should fit any 5 door Landcruiser (according to the instructions anyway!)

I'm interested in getting some roof bars if anyone knows of any going, and also advice on getting rid of scratches on bodywork.
Cheers
fast but dim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for this instructional, i just got one for my 120 off e bay for £77. fitting it would have taken a lot longer without your pics!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Bodywork / accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: