2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Has anyone had any dealings with Chequered flag Car Sales?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trev1968

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 21:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

my dad got a 80 cruiser off them in jan took it fo mot as thay wanted it failed so took it back over to them for the repairs 3weeks later got it back mot all done ok  2 weeks later the power steering is still leaking as this was one of the probs for the mot  there a set of sharks would not recomend them to anyone wish i had found this before we got the cruiser off them but its a good 4x4 every thing on it works great. duno how there still in buisness as there a bit ott on the prices...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 21:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

aroscow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 21:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear of your troubles.

you could try a capful of brake fluid in the power steering fluid - swells the seals and might fix the leak.
tatarosu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see that these posts make people pay more attention when dealing with these jerks. I can still see a lot of adverts from them on e bay and autotrader...
trev1968

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

there well over priced on every thing forsale   but ya live an learn u dont know till u been burnt or read up a bit before u buy so buyer beware
stu58

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this post, and I think I've had a close call as I was going to view a LC there but on the day something came up and never got to see it,  I managed to find another LC local to me so never bothered to go. So just thought I'd give this thread a quick bunp as I pass  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Stu.
tyreman.1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 23:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never thought to look up another post about the garage that I am/was about to shell out serious bucks to on Sat.  I have just booked a flight to what I had hoped was to collect my new LC80 from Oakleigh.

Got a post notified on my phone that there was a reply to an earlier posting of mine, thank you joinerman. I owe you a pint if we ever meet up.
Saw his reply and continued searching and reading. To all that have posted on this topic thankyou as I'm sure you have saved alot of people alot of money,  me included.

Begs the question is there any decent trustworthy dealers out there?

Back to the tinternet again to search for my new LC80.

Regards,

Mike

PS Like the previous poster I thought a RAC or AA report would make the buying decission easier and safer. Not if the garage don't rectify what they promised to do and you accross a sea away.
Bigchaser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a word of warning, it looks like Chequered Flag have changed the name to Hipperhome Auto Point .
2017 Honda Jazz - wife's car
2017 Toyota Fortuner - company truck
j555fjr

Location: cumbria the proper north, manchester is the midlands!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 20:16    Post subject: check flag Reply with quote

think they have always had the 2 names, just depends where they have their advert
geordie_boy1978

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

j55fjr   you have pm
stu58

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just what he deservered Very Happy

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/general-news/rogue-car-dealer-is-given-extra-jail-term-1-5918849
spaniel_man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 14:53    Post subject: Trading Name Change or Different outfit - Leisure 7 ltd Reply with quote

Hi,

Is this the e bay ID for them? 2011mman - got 100% feedback with 219 reviews??

N T
Hipperholme Business Park
Halifax Road
Halifax
West Yorkshire
HX3 8ER
United Kingdom

Leisure 7 ltd

Got a nice looking FJ40 on e bay, a bit expensive and came across rather odd on the phone… are these the same 'xxxxxx traveller types' or a proper honest outfit ???

Thanks in advance if anyone can confirm, it could save me some time and money…. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: