Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

I will do a pre-purchase inspection in Oz b4 u 'Buy-it-now'.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 40 Series Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cruzerboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:46    Post subject: I will do a pre-purchase inspection in Oz b4 u 'Buy-it-now'. Reply with quote

Let me know what cruzer you are interested in bidding for, and I will physically go and inspect it myself, take hi-res pics and find out as much as possible on your behalf. I see a few guys blindly hitting the 'Buy-It-Now' button hoping she's a gem. Let me take a lot of the unkowns out of the equation. I'll give you an impartial opinion - if I have doubts I will get it hoisted up and professionally inspected by a registered mechanic. I can usually get you a report within 24 hours and all for not much more than a hundred quid. PM for more details.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:46    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Ample

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 17:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I wanted to ask you what you are looking at charging for your services (if any)... I live in Kenya and have seen some FJ40's on fleabay but it's just too difficult to see how to make things work out with reference to export.

I am after a full FJ40 body with the fuel tank, interior dash, heater vents, heater motors, dash switches, wipers, wiper linkages, wiper motors and steering components.  I do not require the chassis, gearbox, transfer box or engine or suspension.

Preferably the body can be palletised (i.e. components separated where necessary).

Please advise.

Thanking you.

Dash

Landrover Defender 200Tdi (Sold... Thank God)

Landcruiser 80 Series - manual, 1HZ, Work in Progress
administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice offer Leigh!

There are some great models tucked away down under!!

Simon thumbright
johnnystrom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I'm based in the UK and looking at importing a troopy from Oz. I saw your message and wondered what sort of area do you cover? If I wanted to use your service, do I need to be looking in your local area? Or how far will you travel? Could you also help with delivering the vehicle to a suitable international freight port? Thanks, John. My email is john at nystromproperty dot com if you prefer to reply to that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 40 Series Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: