4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

A well equipped Land Cruiser 200: transafrica

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Overland / offroad preparation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Surfy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:45    Post subject: A well equipped Land Cruiser 200: transafrica Reply with quote

Hi there

Unfortunately i`m not able to post links or pictures, before i have done many postings   Sad

And my message to one of the moderators don't seem to get read - so i post it this way.

Maybe some of you want to follow us, when driving from switzerland to south africa

transafrica2012.blogspot.de  

(you have to copy the line above into your browser adressfield)

We have done many mods on the car, and have built in an sleeping area inside of the rear - without popup roof, or roof tent - the space of the 200 allows it this way - but dont left much space for other stuff below

When you have questions or suggestions: please ask. I will add a directlink, and pictures, when i`m able to do it.

Surfy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:45    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Surfy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

It gets cold here - time to leave!

In 14 days we start - have now also the last Visa in our Pockets! Smile

Surfy
Surfy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 15:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we are still on to complete our equipement...  :rolleyes:

On our blog you can see new pictures!

It isnt really a beautiful solution, if you ask me.. But we need the cargo space - and it has to be dust and waterproof :rolleyes:

Surfy
Surfy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have reached Namibia  Very Happy

transafrica2012.blogspot.de

Mostly the Internet was to slow for many pictures - but our diary is online
Surfy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Overland / offroad preparation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: