Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

nofolk/suffolk /cambridgeshire or essex meets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Club events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suvsteve
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 15:42    Post subject: nofolk/suffolk /cambridgeshire or essex meets Reply with quote

does any one know of any meets in these area,s as every other saturday i have some time on my hands and it would be nice to meet up with some other lc owners im not a member of any club so can any one surggest any good clubs in an around norfolk
cheers guys  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 15:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Wandering Willy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Steve. I live in mid-Norfolk and most of the interesting events seem to be hundreds of miles away.

If we can't have a grand event, how about meeting up at a car park somewhere local on a Sunday morning. A little chef or similar would do. I tend to avoid pubs when I'm driving and that rules out a lot of potential locations but somewhere to have a coffee and a bun would fit the plan quite well.

Any thoughts along these lines?

I should add that my interest is pretty boring in that I just use my LC as a shopping trolley and to commute to a bit of land I work on. I can't afford the preparation for or consequences of serious off-roading.

Willy
suvsteve
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:52    Post subject: meet Reply with quote

that sounds a great idea mate lets see if we can get a few others in but if not we will just set a day an time and a place and see if anyone eals turns up  
ill look forward to it cheers steve  Very Happy  Very Happy
suvsteve
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 20:45    Post subject: norfolk Reply with quote

is there only two of us in this area come on guys im thinking of have a lc day at wildtracks redlodge between newmarket and mildenhall just of the A11 off road play for thos who like of road or carting but if you just want meet up there a on site canteen there so you dont have to mud plug if you dont want to

whos up for that one saterday or sunday ill find out prices and so on wasnt much the last time i went Smile  Smile  Smile
lcruiser100s

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 18:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me In. I Live near Chelmsford and Would be willing to come along.
suvsteve
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 14:23    Post subject: hi all Reply with quote

im looking at the summer now as the gearbox has gone on my lc and im save up to have it done but will be great to have a get together with a few other lc owners i will get it organized as soon as im back up and running  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

you have only one life, enjoy.
g8ape
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there enough LC owners in Essex and surrounding counties to have a Eastern meet perhaps once a month?
PhilGV8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 13:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I would add my name to this thread.
I know it is old, but would be interested in a simple social car park Café meet to discuss and compare vehicles.

http://4x4response.net/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: