All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Convert Jap dash console to English

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Import specific Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xstream

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 17:04    Post subject: Convert Jap dash console to English Reply with quote

Hi, just bought a 99 LC VX it was an import and as such the dash console is in Jap.
My question is, is it possible to change this to english, by changing the module, console or...

As it is, I can use the air-con/ climate controle, radio functions etc, but the sat-nav and whatever other gizmos are in there I cant figure out.
It also has a TV and a Jap band radio, can this be converted also?

Thanks for any advice,
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 17:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Spencerb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I just found this guy: www.Driveandview.com

Having spoken with him it seems he can do lots of things such as swap video to UK Freeview, update SatNav to UK/Europe Satnav and fit the latest bandExpanders for the radio problems, I havent used him and cant recommend him but he is the first person I have found who will even touch an EMV unit.  

So if your interested drop him a line, he is based in Poole and does all work there, which suits me but may not be ideal for all.
Dirylore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am wanting to console her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Import specific Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: