Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Height adjustable tow bar LC 200 V8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 200 Series Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benharris815

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 22:10    Post subject: Height adjustable tow bar LC 200 V8 Reply with quote

Hi, I have just bought a 2013 Land Cruiser V8 after selling my 2012 LR Defender. I am in desperate need of a height adjustable tow hitch. Anyone know where I get one in the UK. Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 22:10    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to find them on e bay, like the Dixon bate adjustable coupling.
Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
RADIOTWO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could try Towsure
http://www.towsure.com/adjustable-height-tow-coupling
Bigchaser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.watling-towbars.co.uk/
2017 Honda Jazz - wife's car
2017 Toyota Fortuner - company truck
Benharris815

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your replies. e bay had a tow bar flange and Roughtrax 4x4 had an adjustable hitch.

Happy days!
Benharris815

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 14:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I had all the tools!!!!!

Slight problem has occurred in that the mounting holes on the tow flange are 60mm apart in the vertical axis and 45mm on the adjustable tow hitch. I have tried many outlets who all confirm that the 45mm is the normal standard. Would anyone know why Toyota decided to do their own thing, or better still, know of an adjustable tow hitch with the mounting holes 60mm apart.

I have contacted a number of engineering companies who don't want to do such a small job.
Benharris815

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I had all the tools!!!!!

Slight problem has occurred in that the mounting holes on the tow flange are 60mm apart in the vertical axis and 45mm on the adjustable tow hitch. I have tried many outlets who all confirm that the 45mm is the normal standard. Would anyone know why Toyota decided to do their own thing, or better still, know of an adjustable tow hitch with the mounting holes 60mm apart.

I have contacted a number of engineering companies who don't want to do such a small job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 200 Series Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: