Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

morocco in april

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Overland / offroad preparation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonyoakey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 19:05    Post subject: morocco in april Reply with quote

hi all i just signed up for a 2 week trip around marocco in april with these guys
http://www.plymouth-banjul.co.uk/
i went on there timbuctu run a couple of years ago and it was great fun, i went in an old 190E Merc no problems, but i cant wait to get to the desert with my LC80!
thaught i would share this with everyone, incase anyones at a loose end over easter and fancies a bit of fun in the sand!
cheers
Tony
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 19:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Cptsideways

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 21:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh - Ex PDC'er here too, was great fun, certainly tempting
uk_vette
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Moroc,
But I would go East towards Mongolia next.
Some one on a forum went to Mongolia in an 80, and looks like a fantastic time was had.
I am sure some one can post the link?
In Moroc, there is just coruption, and beggars, as far as I am concerned.

'vette
tonyoakey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

A trip east is my next mission, a weeks jolly in the sand to see what I need to do and take on a longer trip, and have a blast in the sand is what this is about! Iv been to morocco before and had a great time,although I'll be avoiding marraccesh and the touristy spots!
I'd love to see the link to that 80 trip to Mongolia!
Cheers.
tonyoakey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way cptsideways did you get to north Africa recently, I just saw your any overlanders here post!
nomad

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went to mongolia in 2007 in a bog standard F reg nissan sunny,that was the start of my addiction,i'm completely hooked now,when i got back i started looking on the net for my next trip,bought my first 4x4 a lc 80 and now i spend most of my spare time reading overland blogs and various sites,just can't take it any more, got to have another fix,got to get out there,hopefully to s.africa and back,that'll be nice,got to get out
tonyoakey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 13:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know exactly how you you feel! And I know that I'm not going to want to come back from morocco, half of me thinks 'beep' it just carry on, see where I end up... I'v not mentioned this to the girlfriend, although I'm sure she'd understand...
Well just realy glad I have a small trip coming up,  
Cheers
ignat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tony

We will be in Morocco in mid-April. Rabat to get visas, then doing as many of the Morocco & Sahara Overland pistes!
thumbright  

Never know might bump into you  Smile

tonyoakey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 18:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

great stuff, what visas are you getting in rabat, do you need any for places in morocco or you heading further afield?
well look out for you, im not sure where we are heading yet, that'll be decided when we meet up with the other teams.
cheers
Tony
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Overland / offroad preparation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: