Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

astral wheels ?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Running gear / gearbox / suspension / brakes / wheels / tyres
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gerrylec

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 21:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have thought about it over night im going for the astral ones, will order on monday morning thanks for the help guys.

trooperman do you use meguiars valeting stuff, i do, my two are very very clean but not quite as clean as yours however ive got three kids under 6 all with sticky fingers so that doesnt help Mad .

anyway nice work very very nice motor!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 21:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

trooperman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 21:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers mate , I'm a weekend detailer with my brother , our cars are our mobile adverts and use loads of different products , spend far more than the wife knows about  Laughing , we use machine polishers with varying compounds and polishes depending on how bad the car is , Meguiars Mirror Glaze 83 is a good all round cut/polish , removes most defects , then Poorboys black hole polish and a decent wax , Collinite insulator wax is my favourite ,
www.cleanyourcar.co.uk
regthing
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 23:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just been checking out your website. Some nice work there  Cool

I must admit to being the "odd bucket and sponge" man, or increasingly the "hot foam wash" man. In the 2 and a bit years I've had the LC I've been over it once with T-Cut  Embarassed

Got a few jobs needing done first but it certainly inspires to see work like that. I'll treat it to a good going over one day. Shame you're not closer...
trooperman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 15:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not my website , just where I buy most of our products from , if you think they're keen have a look on here , must warn you though , this is where it can get expensive  Laughing

Detailing world
gerrylec

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is something very addictive about making cars shine like that, i might be visiting that site more often Wink
regthing
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 23:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

trooperman wrote:
That's not my website , just where I buy most of our products from , if you think they're keen have a look on here , must warn you though , this is where it can get expensive  Laughing

Detailing world

Ahhhhh  Embarassed

But I'm not going to start looking at a detailing forum.....  Laughing
gerrylec

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 0:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

na just for some quick tips Very Happy
markrng

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrooperMan, Im in Rotherham and have recently acquired a LC Colorado, LWB. If you get bored of polishing your rather nice looking truck, feel free to pop round and polish mine ill get the beers in!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Running gear / gearbox / suspension / brakes / wheels / tyres All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: