4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

New LC150 Tool Kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 150 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 17:27    Post subject: New LC150 Tool Kit Reply with quote

Looking at the tool kit in my LC150 it seems that I have a few empty spaces in the tool kit

Has any one got a photo of the tool kit supplied fully stocked so that I can get Toyota to supply FOC.

Thanks

2011 LC150 LWB 60th Anniversary Ltd Ed.
No mods yet

2012 Hilux Invincible
No mods yet
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 17:27    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

dannyson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is normal ... and discussed with photographs in pradopoint - if thats any use to you.  Mine was missing the screwdriver ......  Also realised a few months later the 'portable' ashtray was also missing .......  Rolling Eyes
mhhayes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 17:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can confirm that there are empty slots in the tool tray in a UK spec LC4. Can also confirm that the ashtray comes supplied loose, ready for you to drop into one of the cupholders. However, as I don't use it....where should I keep it??? Not much point leaving it in the car, but if I put it in the garage, will I ever find it again when/if I want to sell the car with an unused ashtray? (Actually, now that I've repackaged the manuals into a different folder blagged from the Toyota dealer, they will fit into the glove box - and the 'ashtray' is a perfect spacer to stop them rattling around in there.... Course, I can't get anything else in there now, but at least this leaves the 'cool box' between the seats as a suitable store for CD cases!)
dannyson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashtray not meant to be placed into any old cup holder - but the one in the middle that says no hot drinks..... and to be used for pre paid parking parking tickets and the like not just ash .... Laughing ...... Very Happy

No need to carry around CDs - once played always available on the hard drive .... (provided its been set to record when CDs played! - which I failed to do after a long trip to Cornwall - thought I'd played and recorded loads - only to find nothing!!) ... having said that I've got a few bunged into the front seat strapping as I've still got to get around to playing and recording...  to be honest the coolbox is a bit over the top for us in the UK and most bottles don't fit comfortably anyway and I have to pack out with micro fibre cloths to stop rattling...... Cool
mhhayes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well, up here we don't have much parking to pay for, hence the superfluous 'ashtray' - which fits the wrong cupholders better than the 'right' hole - which is where the Blackberry goes without sliding around!
Thanks for the tip about recording the CDs - I hadn't read that far into the manuals before filing them away..........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 150 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: