4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

cubby box and storage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonyoakey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 21:31    Post subject: cubby box and storage Reply with quote

hi guys, having got home after an epic trip to morocco i have a rather large list of bits that i want to do to my LC, well i have been chatting to a guy called Will from a company called Sense of Adventure, who has been doing landrover stuff for years, and who will hopefully be able to tick the storage side of things off my list and  at a reasonable price! he's designing me a cubby box which will incorperate an arm rest, its going to be secure like the land-rover ones but specifically designed for the 80 series, and with the all important arm rest,if anyone has any other suggestions as to what i should have incorporated into it id like to hear, i realy want a secure cubby box with an rest but should i be thinking about other things to incorporate? now is the time to tell him exatly what i want doing so any tips would be good!
hes also making me a drawer system like the outback ones,so again is there anything i should be asking to be incorporated into the design to make them work well?

ill post some pics when its all done but any suggestions would be great!
cheers.
Tony
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 21:31    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

24Seven

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are the Morocco photos then?  Very Happy

Matt Savage fits one of these to 80s.

I know they are not cheap but it may give you some ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: