2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

BOB's past and present 4x4's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geordie_boy1978

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 18:48    Post subject: BOB's past and present 4x4's Reply with quote

Had a 4x4 since i was about 21 so had quite a few and thought i'd show you some

Should really have started with my first 4x4 but doing it the wrong way round as usual

My current cruiser and prado

This is what the cruiser above replaced

Nissan X trail SVE  one of the best 4x4's i've ever driven in the snow

The one below i shouldv'e kept  .. But the money was talking

my last frontera

my favourite coloured 4x4

Painted down the side of my house using halfords rattle cans    I think it was colse to 15 cans in total

frontera pickup in it's original colours
Did the conversion in 2 days

my first frontera on top of the OLD MAN OF CONISTON

one of my worst 4x4's  only because it was a real shed

I've had plenty of other 4x4's but these are the ones that i can find the pics of ...

Hope you've enjoyed the pics
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 18:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: