4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

where to find accessories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bernhardtcw

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 18:16    Post subject: where to find accessories Reply with quote

Hi

I would like to embark on a small project to really tidy up my VX.  She is a great old truck and has never let me down.  Now she is getting a bit tired in places but still soldiers on, so I would like to get her sorted out and brought back up to a nice condition.  To do this I need a few missing dash/instrument bulbs, new gear shift gaiter, carpet set etc......tghe usual stuff that goes with age.  I have spent this afternoon scouring the internet but I can find very little in the way of suppliers (either parts or accessories) for a 1990 model VX Landcruiser.  Could anyone point me in a good direction?  Oh and an interior (seat) restorer would be V handy!!!  Idea

Cheers

CB
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 18:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Dark Dude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB

My first port of called would be e bay. There is a Irish bloke currently breaking LC100 on there at the moment. My second would be Equipcar in Wolverhampton. Hope this helps......

John
warrenpfo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 13:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI the Irish bloke breaking the 100 is a miserable *beep* on the phone.

Its no indication of the parts he has to offer but he would sell allot more if he was a little cheerier on the phone.
Viking Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 21:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

I received my reconditioned cylinder head from a breaker called Stefan Burton. He has received lots of good comments on various forums. I can give you his details if you want to or you could do a search for him.

I have also found a site called milneroffroad where you might find some of what you are looking for.

Finally, I came across a breaker on e bay today selling a 1992 chassis: 07540 196 584. I have no other information so cannot say whether good or bad.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

N-reg 80-series 4.2 TD manual
BFG 285/75R16
OME
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: