4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Humber 4x4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers / Service Providers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevski
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 19:58    Post subject: Humber 4x4 Reply with quote

I have just had a behind bumper winch tray and winch install done by Humber 4x4 on my 120 series LC4, I was hugely impressed with the work ethic and the efforts made to ensure total customer satisfaction, so I have no hesitation in recommending Humber 4x4 for any works carried out on your vehicle, it's good old fashioned workmanship that your Dad would be proud of.

The results were spot on, very very pleased. Website is www.humber4x4.co.uk
'96 VX 24v manual
'98 SWB KZJ90
'95 VX 12v Auto offroader
'00 100, BFG KO2 AT
'98 SWB KZJ90 - Broken
'89 LJ70 SWB VX Turbo. SOLD
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 19:58    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Bramblefly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 18:40    Post subject: Take care Reply with quote

Chris Blake of Humber 4x4 has not been so straight forward with me unfortunately. He took my payment of £150 for rock sliders back in May but has not supplied them and has not answered my calls or emails. I worry that he is ripping me off so be careful of doing business with him.
Bramblefly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 18:11    Post subject: Delivery Reply with quote

Chris Blake has finally delivered a set of rock sliders. An excellent pair of very tough sliders but it took almost four months to get them and a lot of angst. I would avoid any delivery option when dealing with Chris. His products are very good but collect or have him fit them.
froggysteve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 18:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one of the first set of 90 sliders from Chris, fitted on my annual visit to UK from froggy France - perfect fit, super quality, and chips are great! They actually saved my 95 when mrs smashed it up, took out front wing (inner & outer) rear panel, but sliders saved both side doors! The sliders bounced it off the pylon!
Cheers Chris, good job!

Steve
Paulpen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems ive found yet another person that had issues with Chris - the likelyhood of seeing my money or parts gets slimmer the more I serch around  Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers / Service Providers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: