Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Sat Nav TNS310 DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 100 Series / Amazon Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gb062295

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 17:11    Post subject: Sat Nav TNS310 DVD Reply with quote

Ive got a 2002/2003 Amazon which had a sat nav dvd of the same year. Having been put off of getting an updated dvd from Toyota because of the extortionate price, I managed to get a 2006/2007 TNS310 with Traffic plus, brand new dvd on e bay. However, on inserting into the sat nav, although the version is shown, the map is not populated and saved navigation isnt working.

It doesnt show on my system what version sat nav machine it is, but when i contacted the dealer they said a tns 300/tns 310 would work. Do i need to do anything other that just insert the dvd to get it to work?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 17:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Sparky377

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 21:51    Post subject: Sat Nav DVD Upgrade Reply with quote

Have you got the part number off the original disc?
gb062295

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 21:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there are two: - 86271 24121 & 86271 70V311.   The serial numbers on the new dvd i purchased are 08927-00982, 86271-70V801.
Sparky377

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 22:23    Post subject: Sat Nav DVD Reply with quote

Trust me, I know what I'm doing (LOL). Normally, you insert the disc with the ignition on Acc position and the screen will breifly show "System Updating" or something like that then all should be O.K. The 2007-2007 update part number for your disc should be   PZ485-T01EU-06

The part number you have is not identified as a Landcruiser sysytem disc. There is a list of all Toyota Sat Nav cars, if I can identify your 00982 i'll let you know.
You can buy this from Navtec for 159 Euro (Approx £105) Go to

http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/

This will show the benefits.
http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/pdfs/Toyota%202006-2007%20Overview.pdf
Sparky377

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 23:02    Post subject: DVD Update Reply with quote

Hi again. Just finished checking and it seems your 08927-00982 isn't identified as an update for any of the Toyota or Lexus cars. Could be almost any vehicle with a TNS 310 system (and there are too may to list). Bang it back on E-Bay and treat yourself to the real thing. Mine works a treat and there are some improvements not listed. Takes about 5 days to arrive and they give you tracking details as soon as posted. Good luck.
gb062295

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 22:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much for looking into this for me. I'll cetainly be following your advice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 100 Series / Amazon Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: