Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

J150 General Purchasing/Ownership Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 150 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egron9000

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 21:20    Post subject: J150 General Purchasing/Ownership Questions Reply with quote

Hello,

I have been trying to find/buy a 150 for about a year now here in Belgium/Europe and struggling with finding basic info or even an LC for sale anywhere near me so here are some questions I have that hopefully you guy's can help me out with.

1.Wikipedia says European Land Cruisers were called LC3,LC4,LC5 for their trim levels, I assume they mean UK and not Europe because everything i see says VX, TX, etc. Either way, is there a breakdown of what the price and options were for those trim levels for lets say 2010 or 2012 LC's because when i do find them for sale they are usually those years? An original sales brochure from that time period would be ideal even if it's from the UK cause I bet I can decipher what a LC3 was called over here with enough info.

2.Is there any information on how many were sold in the UK or Europe roughly? I ask because they are exceedingly rare especially with 7 seats, if I am looking for a needle in a big haystack or a little haystack would be really helpful to know.

3. For those of you with the 7 seat option, I have watched a few youtube videos about the 3rd row and there hasn't been a lot of consistency on their accessibility/comfort level for longer trips. Would a small adult like 5 foot 6 be semi-comfortable in the back or it strictly a kids only zone?

4. Parking these things in public garages: I assume if you can park them in the UK I can do it here in Belgium but honestly how much of a pain is it? I drive a Prius which even for Belgium is good sized car and pretty much every park job is parallel and with a ton of stress even with sensors and a camera.

5. What are some additional J150 related websites/resources? I have scoured youtube and the normal web searching but mostly come up with Aussie stuff which to a degree is helpful but not with the questions I have right now.

Ok that's all I have for now, thanks in advance for any info.

Eric
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 21:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

14all_and_all41

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 0:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

1. Yes, the U.K. Is LC derivatives, LC 3,4,5 then anniversary models. Prices, a 2011 example in LC3 trim I'd say £23-£25k, anniversary £28-30k, will avg miles, say 50-60k
2. #'s, not sure, but they are not to many I've seen in the UK either, as to 7 seats capacity, not sure if std or an option, or at what level (LC3,4,5) they may be as std. I would consider having the 7 seats as not rare etc
3. I've an anniversary, electric rear seats, 2 kids, or 1 adult would be OK.
4. Big car = big space, check model specs, you can have parking sensors, and all round cameras
5. I've got Bly used this site, very quiet, hopefully reflects how reliable they are  Very Happy
egron9000

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, 1 more quick question about air suspension, is that an option or standard on all trim levels?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 150 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: