Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

please help I need you land cruisers to read this *HELP*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amateurcruiser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:25    Post subject: please help I need you land cruisers to read this *HELP* Reply with quote

Hello all,

firstly if you are reading this, thanks for your time, this is the situation, I've never owned a LC, am looking for one but really don't know whats going to be best the 80 or the 100 series, I know I probably want the vx/or amazon model minimum , just for the toys and trim level, leather etc however its really the performance needs of the vehicle I'm after, I want a diesel which ever series,

what I'm going to be using it for is travelling mainly through Europe and the British isles, everything from messing about in Scotland and the lake district camping to driving on beaches in the middle of nowhere to camp/ sleep in the back of the truck. . . I was most likely going to kit it out a little, not full safari level but capable of living out of it if necessary for a few weeks at a time whilst driving down to Spain,

I actually like the look of the 80 series I think better than the 100 but I think the interior of the hundred looks and seems a little better, but I ve never owned one I've heard the 80 is a better engine , better mpg on the diesel and also better off road is this mere speculation or personal opinion etc or is there some warrantied claims behind this . . .

I won't be doing any real serious serious off roading , unless necessary obviously, like getting stuck or forced into that position , it will most likely be a lot of driving on roads , Europe, motorways, grass, camp sites , beaches etc etc ,

ideally prob sleeping on the back from time to time so space and size on the two different series is relevant as I'm very tall , and there will be two of us sleeping in it , plus some stuff however will prob have roof racks etc etc ,

please open the discussion , educate me as whats best as I really need /want to soak up as much information as I possibly can before purchase I've got the funds sat waiting and can't wait to get stuck in but I just really want to make the right decision , and there isn't many sites or reviews online, well not good ones anyways , I'm hoping you lovely people can bring me up to speed . . .

many thanks in advance,
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

pklepac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 13:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but this is quite lazy question, I am not surprised that nobody answered... You should do your part of job...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: