Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Just need off road shoes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Running gear / gearbox / suspension / brakes / wheels / tyres
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spaniels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 0:38    Post subject: Just need off road shoes! Reply with quote

Newbie query but my 100 series is on 18" 275 60r18 and need to get some off road tires but there are no tires available in that size, unless I'm looking in the wrong place, which is very possible.

I have BF AT's on another 4x4 but need some more like Cooper STT as the work it will doing. The only sizes they do for them in are the below.

LT305/60R18
LT275/65R18
LT275/70R18
LT305/70R18

All seem to be to far out unless anyone can confirm otherwise? Online calculators seem to suggest so.  

See from some posts that people have changed down to a 16" rim to get better choice is there really nothing else I can do? If that is the only choice, where is the best place to get a 16" LC alloy set from and then what tyre size should I be getting then?

It all seems very odd that a wheel size of LC off road machine and no decent choice of tires! Shocked

Thanks for help in advance, Spaniels
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 0:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Vagabond

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 23:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have thought that going from 275/60 (standard) to a 275/65 isn't going to be an issue?

You could probably even go up to 275/70 on the 100 without issues.......I'm sure a 100 owner will be along shortly. I know many that have fitted 285/75 on 16 inch alloys (pre-facelift) and seem to be fine. That is similar in rolling radius to the larger sizes in 18 I've mentioned above.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Running gear / gearbox / suspension / brakes / wheels / tyres All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: