Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General non-technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonnyG

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 16:55    Post subject: New member Reply with quote

Hi,
I have an LC2 and a 1984 BJ42.  The LC2 is a fantastic car which we use to tow an 18ft speedboat to France and Devon every year and usual family stuff all year.  I had a V8 disco before which was the worst car ever built and am in love with my Landcruiser.  So much so that I imported a mustard yellow BJ42 from Oz last year to get my hands on the original version.  I love that too, it does tend to stand out a bit.
No issues to report, just saying hello
Jonny
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 16:55    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

ONMBDM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 13:11    Post subject: Also New! Reply with quote

Hi! I'm also a new member, I have a Toyota LC 100 and I love it. Just thought I'd say hi since we're both newbies Very Happy
BJWilli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 18:59    Post subject: Newbie Reply with quote

I would like say hello to everyone. I´m new here.
Live in the middle of the Bavarian Forest in Germany.
My Landcruiser is a BJ42 1983.
It´s my favorite hobby to do everthing in my truck.
My next projekt is to install an air conditioning.

kind regards to all
Willi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General non-technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: