Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Running Board Colour code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neilto

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:15    Post subject: Running Board Colour code Reply with quote

I have an Argenta Silver LC4.
Can anyone advise the colour code for the running boards.  Its a dark grey.  There are no paint code stickers on the car that I can find at least.
I think that they new all the same colour regardless of the car colour but can't be sure.
Fiesta Ecoboost
Fiat Ducato motorhome
Renault 21 TXI
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:15    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Neilto

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that they ARE all the same colour regardless of the car colour but can't be sure.
Fiesta Ecoboost
Fiat Ducato motorhome
Renault 21 TXI
Neilto

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer would seem to be UCAH5 (Toyota ref).  Not sure what the RAL no is though.  
For anyone else needing this info.
Fiesta Ecoboost
Fiat Ducato motorhome
Renault 21 TXI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: