2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Just thought I'd better say hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Foley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:41    Post subject: Just thought I'd better say hello Reply with quote

Hello all

Just joined up although I've had the Landcruiser Amazon V8 for nearly a year now. Already had useful feedback about my alarm problem that Toyota can't seem to fix.

Looking forward to getting to my first meeting and testing the car's offroad capabilities. Off roading has been fairly limited to date but the car is great for towing the boat. Actually strike that the car is just great full stop.

Cheers

John
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 20:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello John.... so you are based in Essex too. Where abouts are you?
John Foley

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Phoenix

Chelmsford. You?
Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am based in Hornchurch so only a short drive from yourself.

Maybe oneday we can get an area meeting organised but sadly I think this will be easier said than done as this board is such a quiet one  Sad

My own post, where I have introduced myself, has been viewed a few times but no one has yet said hello to me  Crying or Very sad
24Seven

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 17:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Phoenix and John  Smile
Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 20:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello 24Seven.... it will be good getting to know people on here  Smile
24Seven

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 20:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you Essex people can get down to Salisbury I'm sure between the YD clubs we can take you off roading, even if you do have very posh LC's  Very Happy

(V8's and mega powerfull Diesels  Shocked )

I'm not into doing any route's that will damage my cars by the way. Smile Although there is not any guarantee of no damage on any routes Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: