All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Missing section of Suspension in Workshop Manual (Anyone hav

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MisterCruiser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 16:46    Post subject: Missing section of Suspension in Workshop Manual (Anyone hav Reply with quote

I'm missing the sections from SA-46 - SA-98 of the "Suspension and Axle" part of the workshop manual, would anyone here have the "Suspension" section in Pdf thjat they could email me or link me to it to download it?

I have the various sections downloaded in Pdf from years ago and don't remember where I downloaded them from. It's just the "Suspension and Axle" section I need. In my screen shots below of the table of contents I'm missing the section from Sa46 - Sa-98.

It's a 90 series colorado I have which I think is the same as a Prado.

I'd appreciate if someone could help me locate the piece of the manual i'm missing

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 16:46    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

modvrs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to upload the manual to mega.nz and give you a link via pm if that is any use. Not sure how to just cut out the bit you want. The whole file I have is 327mb.

Let me know if you want me to do it if nobody else come up with just the section you want.
modvrs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've pm'd the link anyway while I'm here.
MisterCruiser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually missing all pages from SA-46 - SA-114 of that section.

Cheers for the link to the download, I downloaded the whole thing there now, it's good to have the whole thing complete again.
That's whats so great about these owner forums, always someone looking to help. I really appreciate you taking the time to upload it for me and link it.

Very Happy  Very Happy  notworthy  thumbright  thumbleft
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: