Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Hi - new member

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chimpy John

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 13:40    Post subject: Hi - new member Reply with quote

Just a brief hello and introduction.
I’ve recently gained a silver LC4 auto 2004 with 90K on it. It belonged to my mom previously and she had it from when it was roughly 3 years old. Being 75 and slightly arthritic, it was a bit of a tank for her. Long story short, I’ve had it for being good! Laughing
It’s had the timing belt done, needs a new fan belt, brake pads and tyres as the rears and spare are cracking up due to age. It’s booked in to a local garage for the belt and pads, and I’ve asked them to give it a good inspection for corrosion underneath, fingers crossed!
I’m planning on keeping it and giving it a bit of a tidy up, so hopefully there’s nothing too wrong with it apart from the obvious cosmetic wear. I’m also going to get the license plate changed as she wants to keep her ‘MOM’ number and for me to put it on her new runabout - fine by me!
I’m in Kings Heath, south Birmingham, I’m 50, a self employed home improver and also drive a Lwb Renault Traffic van. Cheers!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 13:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: