Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Off Road Mini Meet at Bournemouth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redneck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 21:40    Post subject: Off Road Mini Meet at Bournemouth Reply with quote

Spongo from the pajero club is organising a mini meet event at Matchams off road centre near Bournemouth on the 27th May 2007.
All Yellow Diamond clubs invited, these include
Pajero Owners Club UK (POCUK)
Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK (MDOCUK)
Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club UK (TLOCUK)
Isuzu Trooper Owners Club (ITOCUK)
Suzuki 4x4 Club.

Either post your interest here and i'll pass your name on to Spongo or contact directly on the post at POCUK Click here
Wink

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 21:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

redneck

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP  Wink

Any more takers for this  Question

redneck

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had two members of TLOCuk turn up for this  Very Happy
24seven in his hi-lux and Moses in his LC.

I know 24seven will want me to post pictures of him rescuing me in my Suzuki  Embarassed

And Moses came to the rescue of a Rangey that was stuck  Very Happy

Don't know who the guy was with the brolley though  dontknow

Moses

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 19:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heyup,

Not a bad 0ffroad site this Matchams Laughing . We only live a few miles away and never been Embarassed We particularly liked the Ski Slope Twisted Evil It was a last minute decision to go and quite glad we did Laughing Good to meet up with 24seven, Redneck, Spongo and other like minded mad people and YD club members. Alyson had a little play around in the landcruiser and could not stop smiling. Laughing We did like Rednecks Suzuki toy Laughing  8)

We where quite happy enjoying a coffee in the car park when we where asked to winch out a Rangy which had well and truly got itself stuck (As per Rednecks picture).  Laughing  Laughing  being one of the few vehicles with a winch. (Yeah, but left my snatch block at home  Embarassed which would have things a lot easier) With the rear of the Landcruiser stroped up to a large tree and 100 feet of plasma rope and a 30 foot strop attached onto to the Rangy and the 12000lb winch at full strain we finally managed to free the victim Laughing  Laughing

Till the last sunday in June Laughing

trev
Sat Nav Free Zone
24Seven

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trev, your LC is a credit to you, you could eat your dinner off the engine bay  Shocked

Really good place, better than Bristol offroad centre IMO.

It was funny how many people got stuck trying to pull others out as well, it ended up with two or three people needing rescue at a time.

I got winched out by a Range Rover and pulled out by a Discovery (oh the shame Wink ) Very Happy

Met a guy with a Hilux pickup (the nutter Very Happy ) and there was a Toyota Surf there as well.

Photos -->here<--
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: