Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Parts suppliers.. help please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers / Service Providers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
honeymommy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:23    Post subject: Parts suppliers.. help please. Reply with quote

Hi. New to the forum, having just bought a 93 Landcruiser 80 series import.

I would love help with links to places I can get parts. Am thinking of replacing the front bumper with the origional black one and an A bar as the one I have is HUGE!!! I mean huge Aussie one.. LOL

Also need new passenger side wing mirror as smashed. Not sure if I need the whole unit or can replace just the mirror part.

Any help gratefully accepted....

Thanks...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:23    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

lucky
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a bumper you will probably need to go to Toyota, other than that you may want to try e bay. I think you can just get the new mirror, check out Halfords.

Most of the parts will be identical to a UK spec VX LWB
andy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 19:01    Post subject: Re: Parts suppliers.. help please. Reply with quote

honeymommy wrote:

I would love help with links to places I can get parts. Am thinking of replacing the front bumper with the origional black one and an A bar as the one I have is HUGE!!! I mean huge Aussie one.. LOL

Also need new passenger side wing mirror as smashed. Not sure if I need the whole unit or can replace just the mirror part.

Thanks...

What sort of bumper do you have, might consider a swap depending on the sizeand condition.
Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
Supra,Sean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 21:24    Post subject: Re: Parts suppliers.. help please. Reply with quote

andy wrote:
honeymommy wrote:

Thanks...

What sort of bumper do you have, might consider a swap depending on the sizeand condition.

Andy have you got a bars on all ya surf's as i bought one (was told it would fit my cruiser) 2nd hand with a minor ding in it can/ will post ya pic if interested mate owe's me £55
more x 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

andy and sean,check the post date that you are replying to please Laughing
andy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh !!!!!!
Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers / Service Providers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: