2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Silverlake Breakers, Shedfield nr Botley, Southampton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Breakers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildmutt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 23:51    Post subject: Silverlake Breakers, Shedfield nr Botley, Southampton Reply with quote

If anyone is looking for parts for a 90 colorado or an 80 series, Silverlake breakers at Shedfield nr Botley, Southampton are breaking one of each of an 80 series and 90 series at the moment. The 90 is a 2000 model with the KZ-TE engine. Dont know much about the 80 apart from its blue with standard wheels. You can reach them on 01489 782537 or www.silverlake.co.uk.

I dont work for them just bought some bits for my 90 today.

Keeping everyone happy is impossible. Pissing them off is a piece of cake......I like cake.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 23:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

zocko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 20:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not an 80 series, its a colorado on a N plate and they have a 2001 90 series in.

but youll need to be quick, theyre already getting picked apart
Erestor
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 21:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you notice if the 90 has one of those accessory gauge pods? If it did i might sweet talk my dad to go down for me as i'm stuck in blackpool.

'96 LWB Colorado GX 3.0 TD
 - CB Radio; VX Accessory Meter pod; Battery Isolating & Split Charge System; 2x Optima YT S 4.2 Batteries; 265/75/16 BFG A/Ts; 30mm Wheel Spacers; Impreza WRX front seats; reconditioned engine
Wildmutt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 23:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the pics I saw, the Colorado was a 2000 X reg model(they wont let you into the main holding area to cut down on theft) and it didn't have the pod on or I would have bought it! I saw the 80 on the racks while I was in the general yard getting bits for my brothers Pajero. The guy on the counter said they also have an Amazon but I dont know if he meant the 80 or not.

PS Sorry Simon, originally posted this in wrong place. Embarassed

Keeping everyone happy is impossible. Pissing them off is a piece of cake......I like cake.
Erestor
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot they don't let you get your hands dirty there, not used them for a fair few years. Oh well the search goes on...

'96 LWB Colorado GX 3.0 TD
 - CB Radio; VX Accessory Meter pod; Battery Isolating & Split Charge System; 2x Optima YT S 4.2 Batteries; 265/75/16 BFG A/Ts; 30mm Wheel Spacers; Impreza WRX front seats; reconditioned engine
busaboy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work around the corner from that place, will maybe pop in at lunchtime..........i'm going to need a longer lunch break  Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Breakers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: