Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

WAY SIDE TOURS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General non-technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GAZZA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 20:01    Post subject: WAY SIDE TOURS Reply with quote

Has anybody usedthis company or any of the others for there overlanding trips???
I would like to do the morocco trip but i have never done it before so like the idea of the experts being around to help?
also the car is standard at the moment so a bit of work to do on that first.
thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 20:01    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jvoelcker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not come across Way Side tours - did you mean Waypoint tours?

I know a couple of people that went on a Waypoint tours trip and appear to have  enjoyed it.

Also look at One Life Adventure - http://www.onelifeadventure.co.uk - Paul who runs it also has an 80, which helps and he's doing at least one trip to Morocco.  I've got customers that have been several of his trips and have had a great time.  His trips to Wales are always handy for a starting point.

Julian
1994 HDJ80, with loads of mods without looking too obscene Smile
1997 KZJ95 - Gilly's - plain black and muddy on BFG ATs.
Desperate Dan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 23:43    Post subject: Sahara expedition Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

New to the forum so be kind please!

We wnt to Morocco with Atlas Overland. Pete who runs the trip is pretty cool (and drives a Land Cruiser!) We had a fantastic time with really tricky tracks through the Atlas mountains and days and days in the desert. We hardly drove on tarmac and the rest of the group were great, some first timers like us and some who'd done loads. We met some great folk and 5 of us have booked to go to Tunisia with them next year.

More sand please,

Dan
ChrisC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:07    Post subject: Waypoint Reply with quote

Hi Gazza

I have not been on a trip with Waypoint but know Barrie and can assure you he a thoroughly decent bloke and knocks up some pretty mean food.

Couple of other fella's went and couldn't praise him enough.

ChrisC
GAZZA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 15:29    Post subject: WAY POINT TOURS Reply with quote

Sorry yes way point tours.
Moses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 17:42    Post subject: Re: WAY SIDE TOURS Reply with quote

GAZZA wrote:
Has anybody usedthis company or any of the others for there overlanding trips???
I would like to do the morocco trip but i have never done it before so like the idea of the experts being around to help?
also the car is standard at the moment so a bit of work to do on that first.
thanks

Click on this link.... We have just come back from Morocco with Waypoint
http://www.tlocuk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4294

Trev
Sat Nav Free Zone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General non-technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: