All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Bobs NEW 24V

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geordie_boy1978

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:00    Post subject: Bobs NEW 24V Reply with quote

Had an 80 2 years ago and ever since i sold it been wishing i had kept it .
This is my old 80 that i sold and got 7.5k for    so wasn't all bad

So after 2 years driving a shogun sport i've gone back to what i love
But this time i bought a 24v

I'm loving the power and i thought the manual box would feel weird but it really suits the 80

She's got a full stainless exhaust
Clifford alarm with auto start etc
Good quality speakers in the doors and amps in the boot
Tv head unit (don't like it ) gonna buy a new double din headunit
done 175k with lots of history

check out the door builds

and the snazy boot build (did have subs in but took them out ) gonna remove the boot build and put one of the amps under the passenger seat to run the door speakers

Just got a couple of jobs to do on it before im happy
Gonna get the wheels refurbed and some centre caps fitted
Gonna fit a side step and mud guard and side light to the drivers side
Fit seat belts into the rear (for some reason they have been removed) then refit the back row of seats
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: