2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

More pics (about as off road as it gets!)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gazandsaz

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 23:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely it is. Mud hammer it aint. Only time its been off road is when it was on ramps in garage, thats a fact. Prob is, its been so well looked after i'm loathe to even take it thru a puddle in case i break the plasticky bits off Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 23:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

gazandsaz

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

And keep ya grubbies off my special rear pods, LC
Ecky Thump
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

gazandsaz wrote:
loathe to even take it thru a puddle in case i break the plasticky bits off Laughing

Don't worry too much mate.

Tommo's was in that condition when he got it and all he has now are a couple of t-cuttable tree branch scratches after quite a few miles green laning and off-roading.

B****y man up a bit,,,,,,,you're supposed to be a Northener

There are some cracking green lanes around Eyam and Tideswell if they haven't been closed since I moved down Souf.
You could always test it in Queens Park, i'd love to have done that when I lived in Chesterfield.

P.S. cracking looking motor Exclamation
1997 auto petrol 80 (for Er'in'doors)
gazandsaz

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 0:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to say me and family spend loads of time up in peaks so may have a butchers, ta ecky. Queens Park. Now theres a thought lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: