4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Recall for fuel injection system problem?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dannyson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 23:57    Post subject: Recall for fuel injection system problem? Reply with quote

Out of interest I did a valuation on 'what car' for my LC4 and it stated under 'reliability' -  'recall for fuel injection system only known problem so far'.  Shocked

Mine wasn't recalled (2003) and I don't remember reading on this forum or elsewhere about such a recall for any year/model ....... anyone know any different?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 23:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

garystockton
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 15:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a search for anything on this once as I thought I'd read there was one.  Couldn't find anything anywhere about it.  Mr T wasn't saying, either  Laughing
NightStalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again this might only be for certain engine models... Anyone know what variants of models are out there???

Regards
Rob
Cool
Scubadec
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 23:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately the garage that I bought my LC3 (2005) of has told me that I can get this done under a toyota Guarentee, I am in Ireland
dannyson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 23:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

But no recall for rest of UK it seems..... Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad
dannyson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 23:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - I know Ireland is not UK!! Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: