All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rescue Services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
realspeed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:23    Post subject: Rescue Services Reply with quote

AS there isn't anything about recovery services on this site I would just like to say that having been involved in a road traffic accident a few years back with my car landing up on its side, in a very deep ditch ( couldn,t even see the side of the car it was so far down) the other drivers fault, but took 18 months and court date to get him to admit he was entirely at fault. Damage to car £9500 plus personal injury to myself and passanger, medical expenses and no win no fee legal expenses ( well worth it recommend every time )
Luckily I was with Britannia Rescue with a far faster response time than either of the 2 well known motoring rescue services. Infact Britannia Rescue had pulled my Lexus RX300 out of the ditch and loaded onto the rescue vehicle,(no mean feat on the ice road) just as the AA turned up with a small van to attend to the other drivers car which was a rightoff. heaven knows how long the other driver had to wait for a removal truck to come I had long gone.
Also my 2 sons are covered on the same Resue plan and works out far cheaper than other organisations. Both my sons having older cars have had also to use the service ( for breakdowns) and they had just as fast response time as myself.
The way Britannia operate is not by having a vast fleet of vehicles with drivers not knowing the locality of the breakdown, but a system of using a local garages with local knowledge hence fast turnout time.
I can only say nothing but praise for Britannia Rescue .

Do or other members have or had to use a breakdown service and if so their opinion of the type of service they got and who they are with.

Realspeed
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:23    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: