NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

LC150 in South Africa - loads of 'em!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 150 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dannyson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:36    Post subject: LC150 in South Africa - loads of 'em!! Reply with quote

Just back from SA and couldn't believe my eyes  Shocked  - loads of the 150 beasts in and around Cape Town and elsewhere....... and I now love the look of them (damn!!) - especially the way they've moulded the rear wheel carrier into the back door!!  Shame that option is not available here in the UK - whats that all about? - it really looks good.

Of course 98% of them were in white - which also looks great - but a bit OTT here in the UK?

They do look more 'manly' as opposed to our 'girly' looking 120s........ Confused

I want one!! - but I wonder - with all the problems lately and the issues a lot of us have found with the 120 - how rugged and reliable will they be?  New engine I note and allegedly all other 'new' gubbins ...... but only time will tell of course!

But I still want one!! Rolling Eyes
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TonyS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 17:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got an LC4, love it more than our 120. Just back from Oz, and all looking good out there, couldnt find any problems when asking dealers out there. (  I did ask a few!)
Write ups good too, and reckon better off road than the 120 also.
I guess time will tell. Very Happy

150 Cruiser. Standard!!
AB-UK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 21:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of getting a white one, but it's only available for the LC5, and I can't justify the additional expense over the LC4 for frills which I am unlikely ever to use.
Why is it that although you pay much for these luxury cars, the choice of colours is so limited?
I'd like the pretence of some individuality for my money.
TonyS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree, more colours available down under, most are white,across the range and do a nice blue too.

150 Cruiser. Standard!!
ignat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in SA last year and saw loads of 200 series in the JHB area. Also IIRC all the ones i saw were white Smile  

Then in EC I spotted alot of 76 wagons.  Love them

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 150 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: