4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rate NFU Mutual

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Landcruiser, Amazon, VX, Colorado and Prado insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate NFU Mutual
Excellent!
66%
 66%  [ 18 ]
Very good
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Average
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Below par
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Dooley1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 23:48    Post subject: Modifications?????? Reply with quote

Hi I have just bought my first Amazon a 2004 model in green
Prior to going to buy the car I went online and secured a quote with O2 for £260 fully comply protected NCB I. Told them about the rear roof spoiler and all was ok
When I arrived to buy the car I noticed that it had window wind deflectors if that is what one would call them to stop the rain entering when then the window is slightly open. Oh and a bonnet spoiler. Well this was too much for them but I did get a quote with Axa for £1500 !!!!!!!!
The seller was a lovely Welsh guy who suggested that I contacted the local NFU rep. I did and all went well no problem about the modifications all for £420
I am very pleased with their attitude

Now back to sorting out the aerial problem !

Hello to you all

Regards Kieron
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 23:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Tractionman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFU fantastic !!!
Had Swinton for years with my 78, then the penny pinching started, closing office, no friendly local staff to deal with etc,  and along came my 120. The price absolutely rocketed, I know, newer vehicle, bigger engine etc, but very impersonal staff at central office, non negotiable rates.
I phoned my local NFU agent, and they slashed other quotes for same cover without wanting to know, - notified nudge bar and towbar.. They have yearly come in with very favourable rates.
It may have a lot to do with they are not brokers, no middleman, and the customer is treated as an investor. Perfect !!
Dooley1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Many thanks ill think of them as my policy comes up for renewal
Tractionman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

👍👍
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Landcruiser, Amazon, VX, Colorado and Prado insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: